Discover four seasons of recreation at Otter Lake Camp Resort, located in the scenic Pocono Mountains. Enjoy a fun, relaxing getaway with 300 acres of spacious, wooded campsites surrounding our private 60 acre lake. Onsite are spectacular views, whether you have a big rig camper or a tent.
Adjacent to the Delaware State Forest, the area is also nearby to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, along with endless choices for golf, skiing, waterfalls, horseback riding, hiking, shopping, water parks, zip lining, and restaurants.
Features & Amenities include:
• No license fishing • 60 acre lake stocked with Bass, Pickerel, Perch & Catfish
• Full hookup campsites, including 30-amp electric and cable TV • Pull-thru sites
• Wireless High-Speed Internet Access • Lakefront sites • Paved roads
• Deluxe, heated restrooms with separate showers & dressing areas
• Fully stocked convenience store • Laundromats • LP gas • Dump stations
• Lake swimming with a sandy beach • Heated Indoor pool with sauna & hot tubs
• Outdoor pool with diving area, slide, kiddie pool, & splash park
• (4) lighted tennis courts • (2) lighted racquetball courts • Lighted basketball court
• Lighted softball field • (4) playgrounds •Horseshoe pit • Shuffleboard
• Fire truck rides • Game room
• Ceramics • Arts & Crafts • Movies • Bingo
• Planned activities on weekends, daily in season, with Live entertainment in the summer