Shawnee Mountain Ski Area is the Pocono Mountains' favorite family- and beginner-friendly ski resort offering 23 slopes and trails, children’s programs, two terrain parks and snow tubing.
With a wide range of terrain, 100% snowmaking coverage, night skiing and one of the largest rental facilities in the country, Shawnee Mountain is the perfect place for the entire family to have an exciting day on the snow.
Shawnee Mountain is just a short drive from Philadelphia, NYC and northern New Jersey. Come experience the ski area that treats your family like family!
Snow Sports Area By the Numbers
- 23 slopes and trails
- 125 acres of skiable terrain
- Night skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing
- 100% snowmaking
- 2 terrain parks: including the 3,000’ Bushkill Terrain Park
- Longest trail is 5,100’
- The Tomahawk Express Quad will get skiers and riders to the top in just 3 minutes!
- Pocono Plunge Snow Tubing Park – 2 carpet lifts and up to 6 chutes of winter fun
- Contoured learning center and nationally recognized ski school programs
- Children’s Programs starting ages 3 and up for skiing and snowboarding
Best Access and Parking Area
Parking at Shawnee Mountain Ski Area is free and can be accessed off of Hollow Road.
Approximate Operating Season
Late November through end of March