On July 31, 2002, Green Acres added the property formerly known as the Cedar Lake Horse Farm at 16 Cedar Lake Road in Blairstown Township, Warren County to New Jersey’s system of open space and transferred management and operations to Kittatinny Valley State Park. Once a thriving horse farm, its 103 scenic acres are nestled along the Paulins Kill and bisected by the Paulinskill Valley Trail, a 27-mile-long multi-use rail-trail, formerly the right-of-way of the New York, Susquehanna & Western Railroad. Cedar Lake Farm features meadows, mixed forest, hemlock woodland, successional scrub-cedar, ponds, and riverine habitats.
Lynn K. Groves
- Wednesday Walkers, Kittatinny Valley State Park - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Visitor Center - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Lake Aeroflex Boat Launch - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Little Free Library - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Educational Programs - Andover, NJ
Cedar Lake Farm is open to the public for hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, bird-watching, and other passive uses. Hunting and motorized use are not permitted.
Limited parking is available off Cedar Lake Road and at Footbridge Park
Pet Friendly Notes
Dogs must be on a hand-held leash no more than 6 feet in length at all times.