Enjoy the varied landscape of wetlands, uplands and old growth forests on this easy two mile loop trail. A large stand of old growth hemlocks remind us of the virgin forests that once stood.
From PA Route 652 near the Narrowsburg Bridge turn onto River Road. Turn left on MacCubbins Road. Travel .6 miles. The parking lot is on the right hand side.
For Your Safety:
- Wear sturdy shoes or hiking boots.
- Sneakers or sandals will not provide proper support. Well cushioned socks and a hiking stick may be helpful on difficult trails.
- Bring plenty of drinking water
- Insect repellant may be needed. Check yourself for ticks. If you’re allergic to insects come prepared.
- Watch for snakes sunning on exposed rocks.
- Keep pets leashed at all times
- Never feed or disturb wildlife
- These are carry-in, carry-out trails. Please don’t litter.