The Huckleberry Ridge State Forest is located in the Tri - State Area, in the southernmost section of the Shawangunk Ridge in New York State, near the New Jersey - Pennsylvania border. It encompasses 1510 acres. Camping is allowed as long as it is 150 feet from the trail, road or water source. The park is part of the Lenape Ridge / Minisink Trail Loop.
Latitude: 41.358171 Longitude: -74.677845 Elevation: 548 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
Lynn M. Burns
- Huckleberry Ridge State Forest - Port Jervis, NY
- Hawk's Nest/Upper Delaware Scenic Byway - Deerpark, NY
- Wildlife Management and Fishing Access Areas - Orange County, NY
- Town of Deerpark Community Parks and Playgrounds - Orange County, NY
- Town of Deerpark Museum/1863 Huguenot Schoolhouse - Huguenot, NY
Trail Distance11 miles
Parking at trailhead on the Old Greenville Turnpike.
Pet Friendly Notes
Dogs are allowed off leash.