The park offers a variety of interpretive and educational programs on a year-round basis. Nature hikes, bike rides, and informative talks are conducted by the park naturalist or an invited guest speaker and are scheduled each weekend throughout the year.
Latitude: 41.018144 Longitude: -74.736181 Elevation: 603 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
Lynn K. Groves
- Wednesday Walkers, Kittatinny Valley State Park - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Visitor Center - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Lake Aeroflex Boat Launch - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Little Free Library - Andover, NJ
- Kittatinny Valley State Park Educational Programs - Andover, NJ
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Natural history, hiking, birding, botany, Shinrin-Yoku, yoga, kayaking, backpacking
Kittatinny Valley State Park
Walking for at least 45 minutes or 3 miles daily.
How to Participate
Please contact the park at (973) 786-6445 for a current calendar of events and to pre-register. Program fees may apply.
Dates and Times
Year-round; weekends and weekdays; after-school and evenings.