If you’re like us, you’re ready to get Summer started! To celebrate the long-awaited arrival of the season here in Hancock, we’ve put together a party of epic proportions for kids of all ages to enjoy!
Here’s what’s Happening at the Hancock Town Square from 10am-4pm on Sunday, May 28:
- Mirth and Magic with Chee Chee The Clown from 11am-noon and again from 1:30-2:30pm
- LIVE MUSIC by 2/3 Goat at noon and again at 1:30pm
- Artisans and crafters of fine jewelry, soaps, handmade items, and farm market products
- Fine Artists and Authors
- Henna Artist
- Gift Baskets & 50/50 Raffles
- Chicken BBQ
- Build Your Own Tacos Bar
- Giant Jenga Game
- Kids Activities
- Homemade Fudge, Roasted Nuts, and Chocolate Lollipops
- Info Booths
- PLUS: Book & Video Sale at Read Library and Exhibits at the Hancock-Chehocton Historical Society
BONUS: The Evolution Store — NYC’s premiere destination for science and natural history collectibles, artifacts, and gifts — will be at the event, displaying and selling a dazzling array of meteorites and minerals — skulls and specimens — collectibles and curiosities — you won’t want to miss it!
Featured band 2/3 Goat is the real McCoy… literally! Lead singer Annalyse McCoy descended directly from the infamous McCoys of Eastern Kentucky. And the band pulls its original, raucous, raw style from those deep southern roots, blending it with an alt-country, bluesy vibe that appeals to city folk as well.
So bring a blanket or chair and join us on The Square in Hancock for a full day of music, food, games, and fun!