This easy loop trail system allows you to visit the site of the only revolutionary war battle fought in the Upper Delaware River Valley.
From NY Route 97 turn onto County Route 168 (across from the Roebling Bridge) and travel .8 miles. The park entrance will be on the left.
For Your Safety:
- Wear sturdy shoes or hiking boots.
- Sneakers or sandals will not provide proper support. Well cushioned socks and a hiking stick may be helpful on difficult trails.
- Bring plenty of drinking water
- Insect repellant may be needed. Check yourself for ticks. If you’re allergic to insects come prepared.
- Watch for snakes sunning on exposed rocks.
- Keep pets leashed at all times
- Never feed or disturb wildlife
- These are carry-in, carry-out trails. Please don’t litter.