Built for William Parsons in 1757, The Parson Taylor House is a small stone colonial building. The interior features a three-part circular stairway that connects the four levels of the home.
It was later inhabited by George Taylor, signer of the Declaration of Independence, who died there in 1781. In 1906 the Easton Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution purchased and restored this historical landmark. The adjacent Kressler Garden is maintained by the Forks of The Delaware Garden Club. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.