St. Bernard's Church, founded in 1829 with 100 members, is the oldest Catholic Church in the Lehigh Valley. Members first met at 151 South Fifth Street for the dedication of the church and the adjoining cemetery on Gallows Hill in 1836. In 1909, the increase of Italian speaking families brought about the organization of the National Parish, St. Anthony's.
Latitude: 40.688643 Longitude: -75.21251 Elevation: 284 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here