The Big A Grillehouse is a American & Italian restaurant open everyday including all holidays; serving Lunch, Dinner & Sunday Brunch. Casual dining for couples and families, Kids Menu, six dining rooms including a separate full bar, large porch area and a red brick courtyard. On property is a 1/4 acre pond. Located on the corner of Route 209 and Keystone Road; about a 1/4 mile from Scenic Hidden Lake and Hidden Lake Drive.
Hours Open11:30am-9pm; Friday and Saturday until 10pm; Sunday 10am Brunch
Seasons OpenEveryday; year-round, including Holidays
Price Style for this Establishment$$ - $11 to $30
Family and Kid-Friendly Dining Notes
Dining accommodations for small or extra large families, private dining rooms available. Serving Traditional Italian Lunch and Dinners ie: Salads, Homemade Soups, Sauces, Sauté, Lasagna, Eggplant, Pasta, Seafood, Custom Hand-Cut & Fire-Grilled Steaks, Ribs, Burgers and Roasts.
- Chef inspired Daily Specials
- Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Menus available
- Homemade Desserts- Cheesecake, Creme Brulee, Tiramisu
- Extensive Kids Menu (includes Ice Cream & Soft Drink)- Personal Pizzas, Pasta, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Grilled or Fried Chicken, Kids Burgers
- Catering on or off premises
- Large Bar and Booth seating available. s
- Serving extensive Tap Beers, Wines, Cocktails & Bar Menu
Restaurant is on 3 1/4 acres surrounded by grass, bushes, trees and a 1/4 acre pond supporting extensive wildlife and ground water recovery.
Restaurant uses and maintains it's own well and is connected to municipal sewer system.
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
Locally owned by the Brandli Family since 2003. Bruce & Marianne have been in the restaurant business since 1973. Bruce is an avid photographer and many of his framed and canvas photos of the area and Pocono Wildlife are on display and for sale.